Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Tightwad Reports

Print out the form for $3 rebate on any Pyrex metal bakeware (11/30/09)

Print out a coupon for B1G1F Glade Sense & Spray, up to $10.


Get a free sample of Ziploc Fresh Shield bags. No Costco membership ID required.

Print a $5 rebate on Dummies books...I think a lot of these can be found at Ollie's though.

Print out the form for a $25 rebate on Hill's Prescription Diet and Science Diet for all you animal lovers out there!

Print out the form for five $1 coupons on Hungry-Man, Mrs. Pauls, Van de Kamp's, Duncan Hines Oven Ready, Aunt Jemima or Lenders Bagels. Must purchase 5 of these products between 3/1/09 - 3/31/09

Sign up for a coupon for a free can of Mighty Dog (up to $.99)

free caramel mocha drink at Bob Evans

I got this email from Ruby Tuesday's...looks like a good one. I haven't been going there that much and honestly, I am not sure who has so a coupon like this is long overdue....Ruby's BOGO COUPON

I will definitely be using this one~Buy an 8oz box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Crackers - Cheddar variety and get a refund up to $2.99.

Last chance for CVS 90% off. I found Valentines for 29 cents at my store and some leftover candy. Also had some cute love lotto tickets and a Care Bear singing toothbrush at 90% off. Got a basketful of stuff and my total was $1.73. Will be saving it all in my gift box for down the road.

No comments: