Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aldi's Score!



I went to Aldi's after officially clearing out almost all of my unused items. We managed to make a good bit of stuff over the weekend so most of the fridge was cleaned out (minus the beer :(

I did a shopping trip and as you can see, I got quite a few things. I got the basic staples for us (butter, cheese, milk, etc) and then some! I grabbed Mahi-Mahi, Tilapia, NY strip steaks, ground beef, Flounder, Kraft Deluxe mac n' cheese, canned sodas, fruit snacks, juice, cookies, and more! My total was $70!!! Here is just a snippet of what I brought home. I did also grab one of Aldi's new skincare products.. the Q10 face cream. I will try this tonight and let you know what I think of it. It was under $5 and comes in cute packaging. PS ~ never go to Aldi's without the handy-trusty IKEA bag..this thing is monsterous and holds insane amounts of heavy things. I use it for EVERYTHING!

No comments: