Sunday, March 1, 2009

Free 2 years to Family Fun Magazine


Free 2 years subscription to Family Fun! I love this magazine....I save all my back issues for reference for kids party ideas, recipes, crafts and more. The magazine has fun stuff for kids of all ages and the instructions are really easyily laid out. In my personal opinion, it's right up there with Martha Stewart Kids. Anyway, I have a subscription and adore it...found this and wanted to tell you all to sign up. I have used Rewards Gold for numerous free mag subscriptions and they are safe. The magazines come within 6-8 weeks or so..I have always gotten the magazines I request. Does require to you fill out short survey. Once you are finished, it will tell you about other free magazine specials..the have Womans Day, Body & Soul, Elle Decor and more!
Hurry before it ends!

No comments: