Friday, March 20, 2009

Eric Carle Google and Yummy Taco Mac n' Cheese


I am so digging Google today! Have you checked out the Eric Carle Google logo? If you haven't, you better to do before tomorrow morning when they change it. I love it! I love Eric Carle!

I made some awesome Taco Mac n' Cheese using this recipe . It seemed to go over really well with my family and it was defintely under $5 to make. I kind of tweaked it but I love the $5 dinners website so I tried to stick it as much as I could with what I had on hand. I cooked up my Granger beef crumbles with some diced onions, then added some garlic. I made my Kraft mac and cheese as directed. Then I poured some chili seasoning into the ground beef along with a can of diced tomatoes with jalepeno's and some leftover spaghetti sauce from the other night. I mixed all that up and added the mac and cheese and served. It smelled really good and it was fast and easy. All of my food items naturally came from Aldi's.

1 comment:

Weird~Chic said...

Um...on the D.L. did you eat this?