Friday, February 27, 2009

Update on Treasure Trooper

Haven't been too active lately but logged on tonight. Was just reviewing the money I have made in the past Treasure Trooper and want you guys to get in on the action too. I wouldn't post something that was a scam or a waste of time. Here is the original post from my old blog in case you missed it~

Made $60 in 30 minutes and you can too!!!

OK~

This is for real. I have been reading about it on my work from home message boards ( www.wahm.com and www.workplacelikehome.com) as well as www.herecomesthestork.com. The site has been up for awhile and already has over 30,000 members. All you need to do at first is sign up, which is free. You fulfill offers such as a taking a survey or doing a free trial and you earn money into your account which will be deposited directly to you Paypal acct or sent by check. I have been at it off and on for over a week ( a few mins here and there) and already have $60 in my account!!! Girls I know are making $600 a month from this alone!!

UPDATE! I made $685 on TT last year doing it for a few minutes every couple of months....so think of what would happen if you did it weekly???

Here is the link to get started: Treasure Trooper

Sign up and then look at your cash offers. You can either start with the ones that wouldn't require a credit card. REMEMBER~ sign up for the trials and then cancel. It's super easy!!!!

Use a junk email account such as gmail which is free and you can use a fake # as you will get spam and you will get calls if you aren't careful.

Also, if you ever get any free visa gift cards or debit cards, you can use those in the credit card offers ~ just a little sneaky trick!

Let me know if you have any questions~

THIS IS EASY PEOPLE. BE SURE TO CLEAR YOUR COOKIES AFTER EACH OFFER AND PREFERABLY USE THIS IN IE OR NETSCAPE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD FIREWALL AND VIRUS PROTECTION ON YOUR COMPUTER. THE SITE IS SAFE BUT YOU KNOW NEVER KNOW!

No comments: