Thursday, February 26, 2009

So sorry for slacking!

A huge whopping sorry goes out to everyone as I have been neglecting my blog, emails, etc. I have been sick and haven't been able to keep up let alone get out of bed almost all of last week. I am starting to feel better (finally!!) and hope to have some new fresh and fun posts up this weekend.

I am also going to be doing my second bloggy giveaway! One winner will receive a 3 question spiritual reading so stay tuned for more details...........

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has entered the LUSH giveaway and submitted some really good ideas thus far. Remember, the deadline to enter is 11:59pm March 1 so get your butt on over to the link and get in on the action! If you don't win this time, don't worry..for all you LUSH loverlies, I have another spectacular LUSH giveaway in the works. Hang tight ~ I will let you in on it when it's ready to land!

No comments: