Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grocery Goonies ~ NEW COUPONS TO PRINT

Here are some new coupons to print! Y'all know how I love me some coups! Most of my 3rd shift job entails lots of clipping and organizing. I have been slacking recently but hoping to get my game on in the next coming weeks. I have resorted to some good money saving tricks...first of all, I buy almost all of my paper goods (i.e. toliet paper, paper towels, paper plates) from Target. They seem to have good prices without sacrifing the quality...a little tip I picked up from my sister. They also give you coupons when you check out for the same kinds of products. I also do a lot of my shopping at Aldi which I will do a separate post on shortly. Everything else is only bought with coupons and it has to be on sale. Anyway...here are some new coupons you can print off.....

No comments: