Friday, February 27, 2009

A few of my favorite things!


The Autobiography of Vivian
by Sherrie Krantz ~ This is the first book in the series and I have to be honest, I have not read the others. I will add that promptly to my list of things to do. I couldn't stop reading the first one and it's an awesome book for young women..lots of inspiration found in the character. Vivian is brave, successful and true to herself. If you haven't read this, pick up a copy at the library or Amazon has a ton used for sale. I would say this was of my favorite novels from the last 10 years.

I have always wanted a purple sofa...................

Sabrina Ward Harrison ~highly inspirational in helping me discover the joys of journaling, art and poetry. She is an amazing spirit! Her artwork, writing and books are a pleasure to dwell on. If I ever get more tattoos..I have always wanted a SWH girl face on me. I think my sister was the one to first find this book for me. She has since made several books and at her website you can check out her artwork for sale. Again, wld drool to actually own a real piece of it. I know one time she collaborated with a snow boarding company to design snow boards..I bet those are highly collectible.

and of course, IKEA!

No comments: