Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I apologize but I am having issues with pics right now so I apologize for the baren posts. I am hoping to have it fixed by Monday. Anywhoo...I also tried this dip last week from Big Red Kitchen. I heard people talking about this dip but hadn't tried it yet. I love me some buffalo wings and I do enjoy spicy food. Needless to say I was reved up about this recipe. I have compared the recipe against other similar ones and they are all about the same...minus the debate of using blue cheese or ranch which I think is just a personal preference. I had never heard of anyone buying wings and getting a side of ranch till I moved out west to Arizona. On the West Coast, you have to ask specifically for Blue Cheese. Stranggeee. I made this dip with ranch and that might have had something to do with my disappointment. I think this would have been way better if I had made it with blue cheese and LEFT out the chicken. The chunky chicken was a weird texture combo for me. I heard people tear this dip up so I think my taste buds just might be weird. Try it and let me know what you think.

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

No comments: