Saturday, December 25, 2010

Eclipses

Happy Holidays!

I have been on a brief hiatus since the middle of November. Mercury Retrograde came dipping its little frazzled electrical haywire energies into my life way before it's scheduled retrograde dates of Dec 10-30. My laptop crashed and I had to wait weeks for it to be fixed. Then it came back, and started crashing again. PEOPLE- back up your information on your computers especially weeks before MR! I have had quite a doozy of a month...as we also hosted a Full Lunar Eclipse in Gemini on Winter Solstice Dec 21. I don't know how everyone else did but I was hit from just about everything from out in left field. Thank goodness December is almost over! It has been a rough one!

Be on the lookout for the Solar Eclipse Jan 4! Solar eclipses (for me) are usually the beginnings of something new and turn out to not shake my world as much as Lunar Eclipses. But remember...they still show the truth, they still bring new information or events that are out of your control, and they shake things up!

2 comments:

Dasril Iteza said...

hi there.....

u have a nice blog. btw, i have followed ur blog using google friend connect and i hope u do the same to my blog. Thanks!

happy blogging!

kylie8cake said...

thanks so much! will do :)