Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coming Soon!

Coming soon ~ An in-depth look at Venus Retrograde 2010. For those of you who have been wondering why all these former flames or one-night stands are resurfacing..or perhaps you yourself have been walking down memory lane with previous relationships....blame it on Venus in retrograde! I also have another contest I will be posting soon for a gift card. There will be more articles being posted as well including Healing the Soul through the Zodiac, Learning to Follow the Moon and her waning ways, and Does he like me or not?- a look at the signs of flirtation in the zodiac geared towards women. Please follow me and subscribe to my updates so that you can receive new postings in your email inbox as they are listed. You can also follow me on twitter. I am working on getting a new facebook fan page up as well so stay tuned.

No comments: