Monday, March 23, 2009

My Holistic Health visit


I had the pleasure of recently visting Healing Waters Wellness Center in Smithsburg, MD. What an incredible experience! I am honored to have worked with Linda and I thorougly enjoyed my session with her. She has an amazing energy and she really connects with her clients. This was my first time using the BioFeedback LSA and I was really excited about it. Overall, I would highly recommend her services!

The office was really calming with lovely music and flowing water...her secretary Susan rocks! I spent over 3 1/2 hours with Linda and felt moved by the screening and the energy connection she made with me. I am going back soon for some energy bodywork by her husband which I am really looking forward to.

Definitely worth checking out! Her services not only include the health screening and nutrition analysis but they also offer reiki, reflexology, massage therapy, ION foot cleanse and more.

No comments: